My name is Julie Northup and I write under the pen name, J.M. Northup.
I am an American author signed with the independent publisher, Creativia. I have books in various genres, including Middle Grade, Young Adult, New Adult, Romance, and Erotica.
I, personally, maintain my websites; remaining available to my readers.
I strive to post interesting and fun material while providing informational resources about authors, books, events, and more. Though there is some crossover between my pages, I do try to keep them unique. I want to remain fresh and original so my followers don’t get bored. I APPRECIATE YOU ALL!
Young Adult Authors and Books
3. This series contains 5 books, is being made into major motion pictures starring Dylan O'Brien,
and was written by James Dashner
9. Wrote the LITTLE HOUSE series
10. Main Character in Lucy Maud Montgomery's ANNE OF GREEN GABLES series
11. _ _ _ _ _ _ Cate Wrote the PROTECTORS OF THE ELEMENTAL MAGIC book series
12. Writer of THE UNDERLAND CHRONICLES
1. Author of THE IMMORTAL INSTRUMENTS series
2. Wrote the DIVERGENT series
4. Most known book series by Suzanne Collins
5. Wrote ARE YOU THERE GOD? IT'S ME, MARGARET
6. Another novel penned by Stephenie Meyer, author of The TWILIGHT Saga
7. Wrote the SNOQUALMIE VALLEY SASQUATCH book series
8. _ _ _ _ _ FORREST Wrote THE GENDER GAME series and the A SHADE OF VAMPIRE book series
Daniel Kemp, ex-London police officer, mini-cab business owner, pub tenant and licensed London taxi driver never planned to be a writer, but after his first novel —The Desolate Garden — was under a paid option to become a $30 million film for five years until distribution became an insurmountable problem for the production company what else could he do?
Nowadays he is a prolific storyteller and in May 2018 his book What Happened In Vienna, Jack? became a number one bestseller on four separate Amazon sites: America, UK, Canada and Australia.
Although it’s true to say that he mainly concentrates on what he knows best; murders laced by the mystery involving spies, his diverse experience of life shows in the short stories he writes, namely: Why? A Complicated Love, and the intriguing story titled The Story That Had No Beginning.
He is the recipient of rave reviews from a prestigious Manhattan publication, been described as —the new Graham Green — by a managerial employee of Waterstones Books, for whom he did a countrywide tour of signing events, and he has appeared on ‘live' television in the UK.